Utilizing technology developed through a United States Military Grant, the professional, multistage air cleaning system by Intellipure® is the most effective air cleaner on the market.
Intellipure’s® patented Disinfecting Filtration System (DFS) technology uses a high-energy grid, creating microbiastasis condition which prevents anything from being able to live or grow inside the filter. The DFS technology has been proven to capture 99.99% of all particles as small as 0.007 micron in size, which is over 40 times smaller than the HEPA filtration standard. You can count on Intellipure® to capture and remove harmful viruses, mold, fungi, bacteria and ultrafine particles leaving nothing but fresh, pure, healthy air inside your home. The DFS technology is currently used in across many markets including education, entertainment, hospitals, medical clean rooms, corporations and fitness centers.
The following are the major differences between the technologies:
Leading the way in Indoor Air Quality
At Ameriwave, we believe in all technologies; the utilization of science and technology is what matters most to provide reliable and accurate information for fact based quality air decisions.
Through continuous innovation over the past 40 years, our partner has developed and innovated over 25 air cleaning patents and developed technologies that have led the way in the indoor air quality industry and distribution into 40 countries. And we are just getting started.
The Intellipure®/Ameriwave Advantage
- Patented DFS Technology- deactivates mold, bacteria, and virus in the filters through Microbiostasis condition, which prohibits the breed through effect, where living organisms captured can grow inside the filter and be released back into the environment
- Proprietary blend of granulars proven to adsorb a high level of gases and odors
- Greater lifetime filter performance due to lower density media, resulting in much longer lifetime performance of the filter
- Reduction of dangerous Micro-plastics
- High level reduction of mycotoxins
- Highly effective on all speeds
- Prevention of microbial growth within the filter
- Energy Star Efficiency and Certification of Efficiency
- Highest-quality EC motor results in 50% less operating cost than other machines on the market
- Incredibly energy efficient
- Highest CFM per decibel level or noise
- Less dense media filters for maximum airflow and filtration power
- Quick and easy filter maintenance and replacement
- Individually tested and certified, guaranteed to be 40x more efficient than HEPA
The only technology developed to fight the ultrafine particle epidemic.
The air we breathe is full of microscopic and harmful particles. In recent years, scientists are conducting convincing research that indicates the smallest “ultrafine” particles are potentially health hazardous and has been linked to lung cancer, cardiovascular disease and many other health issues. The Intellipure® Ultrafine Series with DFS technology was built specifically to eradicate these harmful particles, at a higher rate than any purifier in the world and consistently out performs HEPA filters.
Origins of Ultrafine Particles
Airborne particles originate from many natural and man-made sources (e.g. sand dust, fire, diesel smoke, sea salt, herbicides and pesticides). Ultrafine particles are only generated at very high temperatures, such as combustion processes, including wood fires, car engines, industrial and cooking fumes, cigarette and tobacco smoke.
Potential Health Hazards
Ultrafine particles can penetrate deep in the lungs. The concentration of these particles is higher, making them harder for the lungs to deal with, leading to inflammation. Air pollution is the invisible killer because it is not always visible to the naked eye but it can cause severe complications to the human body. Also, these particles are small enough to enter the cells in the body and end up in the bloodstream, potentially causing heart, lung, strokes and brain diseases. Children, aging and the elderly population and people with lung problems like asthma are especially vulnerable to ultrafine particle air pollution. The World Health Organization has stated that Air pollution is the greatest threat to human health.
There are currently no official regulations in place to deal with the ultrafine particle epidemic. But they are in the process of being developed by several regulatory bodies, such as ISO, OECD, EPA, and CEN